Saturday, July 10, 2010

INSPIRTIONS FOR JULY - WHALE WATCHING FROM ABOVE

Do you ever have days when you find yourself unexpectedly and unplanned in a beautiful place? I had one yesterday. I decided to climb the mountain behind my house, which I have never done since I have lived here in 3 years! I have only ever climbed the mountain to the side of us! WOW - I came across the most beautiful rain-filled dam, a deck and picnic table. The view from there was incredible. I was right on top of the mountain, overlooking the ocean and even saw a whale jumping! It is whale season in our little town right now and all the moms have come to have their babies in our waters- such a priviledge.
Such a treat to suddenly discover this most beautiful place right behind my house. I felt like I wanted to shout out to the world to come and share it with me. It certainly lifted my spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment